It is extremely important to ensure the confidentiality of information transmitted over the Internet. To this end, Montessori Action undertakes to respect the confidentiality of any personal information collected on the site.
Collection of personal information
We may collect the following types of information:
- First name
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Age group
- Areas of interest
This information is collected only through forms, during your interaction with the website.
www.montessoriaction.fr reserves the right to collect geolocation data without interaction with the forms.
Data collected through forms filled in by visitors may be transmitted to partners for commercial purposes.
Law n° 2018-493 of 20 June 2018 on the protection of personal data transposing the DGPS – European Data Protection Regulation
The www.montessoriaction.fr site cannot be known otherwise than as an intermediary. We do not store any type of personal data, and all data collected is used only for the explicit purpose stated to the user, and to which he or she must expressly consent.
- The forms on this website are used to collect personal information as defined by law n°2018-493 of 20 June 2018.
- The personal information collected on these forms is not stored in any database linked to the site. The website simply acts as a data processor.
- The personal information collected on the forms is transmitted directly to the site sponsor. The service provider is the data controller.
- Personal information is used for a single purpose in connection with specific services on form services.
- Your personal information is used only once.
- Your personal information will not be shared with any third party other than the sponsor for any reason whatsoever.
- The only personal information stored is the specific information provided on the form. No other information is stored, for example, via cross-referencing with other databases or IP addresses.
- Visitors to the site are not tracked on the Web and are not redirected to the Web in any way.
- You can request a copy of your data at any time. You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, it is the policy of this site not to store your personal data.
- You can request that your personal information be deleted at any time. However, it is the policy of this site not to store your personal data.
Forms and interactivity
Your personal information is collected through forms, namely:
- Web contact form
- Survey of potential opinions
We use the information thus collected for the following purposes:
- Information / Promotional offers
Statistics * Statistics
- Website design / User feedback
Sharing of personal information
Montessori Action can act as an intermediary between users in search of information and professional partners able to deliver it. In order to provide its users with the best quality information, Montessori Action undertakes to keep its content up to date and to update it, if necessary. The purpose of the site is to provide Internet users with information with real added value, without compensation of any kind. As a result, your information may only be shared if you authorize us to do so.
The sharing of personal information is therefore only done with the full consent of the Internet users concerned.
Right of opposition and withdrawal
As it is mandatory under the provisions of Act No. 2018-493 of 20 June 2018, you have the right to access and remove personal data collected about you. For example, you can remove your name from a mailing list at any time.
To exercise these rights, you can use this email: email@example.com or contact us using a form on the site.
Right of access
We undertake to grant a right of access and rectification to data subjects wishing to consult, modify or even delete information concerning them.
The exercise of this right will be done:
Website section: https://macen.scale-tone.net/
Safety and security
The personal information we collect is stored in a secure environment. The people working for us are required to respect the confidentiality of your information.
We are committed to maintaining a high level of confidentiality by incorporating the latest technological innovations to ensure the confidentiality of your transactions. However, since no single mechanism provides maximum security, there is always some risk when using the Internet to transmit personal information.
Montessori Action complies with the provisions of law n°2018-493 of 20 June 2018. In addition, in order to fully understand the philosophy of the site’s creators, Internet users can refer to the charter issued by the Association of Lead Producers on the Internet (APIL), which perfectly expresses the site’s point of view on the need for Internet users’ satisfaction.